FxWirePro: the day ahead-19th July 2019
ソース: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 21 7 2019 10:46:31 America/New_York
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data and events so far:
- New Zealand: Credit card spending up 6.6 percent y/y in June.
© FxWire Pro 2021. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Japan: All industry activity index to be updated at 4:30 GMT.
- Germany: PPI inflation report due at 6:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: June PPI inflation report due at 6:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Public sector net borrowing at 8:30 GMT.
- Canada: Retail sales report for the month of May will be released at 12:30 GMT.
- United States: Michigan consumer sentiment report due at 14:00 GMT. Fed’s Bullard set for a speech at 15:00 GMT.