FxWirePro: EUR/NZD pauses decline, downside risk remains
ソース: FxWire Pro - Technicals / 24 5 2020 04:21:26 America/New_York
• EUR/NZD declined on Thursday as grim Eurozone outlook weighed on euro.
• The pair traded as high as 1.7963 before easing to trade around 1.7963 in afternoon US session.
• Technical signals are bearish as RSI is at 47, daily momentum studies 11, 21 and 30 DMAs are trending down.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.8003(5DMA ), any close above will push the pair towards 1.8179 (Higher BB).
• Strong support is seen at 1.7844 (Daily low) and break below could take the pair towards 1.7649 (Lower BB).
Recommendation: Good to sell on rallies around 1.7950, with stop loss of 1.8050 and target price of 1.7750.
© FxWire Pro 2021. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.