FxWirePro: the day ahead- 4th April 2019
ソース: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 04 4 2019 03:09:47 America/New_York
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Germany: Factory orders declined 4.2 percent m/m in February. Up 8.4 percent from a year ago.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- United States: Challenger jobs report due at 11:30 GMT. Weekly jobless claims report will be published at 12:30 GMT. EIA will release its weekly natural gas inventory report at 14:30 GMT. Fed’s Mester is set for a speech at 17:00 GMT, and Williams at 20:00 GMT.
- Canada: IVEY PMI report will be released at 14:00 GMT.
- Australia: AiG performance of construction report to be released at 21:30 GMT.
- Japan: Labor cash earnings and household spending report due at 23:30 GMT.