FxWirePro: the day ahead- 27th June 2019
ソース: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 27 6 2019 05:53:01 Europe/London
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, but all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data and events so far:
- New Zealand: ANZ business confidence index declined to -38.1 in June from -32 in May. Activity outlook index declined to 8 percent from 8.5 percent.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Spain: HICP inflation report due at 7:00 GMT.
- Italy: Business and consumer confidence reports will be released at 8:00 GMT, followed by the trade balance report.
- Switzerland: ZEW economic survey report will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Confidence reports will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- Germany: HICP inflation report due at 12:00 GMT.
- United States: Weekly jobless claims report due at 12:30 GMT, followed by pending home sales report at 14:00 GMT. Kansas Fed will release manufacturing report at 15:00 GMT. EIA will release weekly natural gas inventory report at 14:30 GMT.
- United Kingdom: GFK consumer confidence report due at 23:00 GMT.
- Japan: Tokyo inflation report due at 23:50 GMT, along with industrial production for the month of May.
- Auction: the U.S. will auction 1-month bills at 15:30 GMT, and 5-year note at 17:00 GMT.